Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Amrix oral.

12/18/2011 5:04:15 PM

Reviewer: backpainsucks, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Having gone thru 4 spinal surgeries, I ended up with failed back surgery syndrome. Previously my resultant spasms were treated with narcotic pain medications. Feeling frustrated that I was unable to be up on my feet for short periods of time, I dug out my Amrix ER. This has made such a difference in my stamina. My spasms started from my low back up into my neck. Amrix has made a total change in my ... Show Full Comment

9/26/2011 12:54:16 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Muscle Spasm
8/29/2011 10:08:42 PM

Reviewer: rachel.leo33, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I get bouts of muscle spasms in my lower back but mostly in my upper back and neck area which more often than not turn into migraines. I do take Imitrex for the migraines but needed something for the muscle spasms. The doctor prescribed Amrix ER and it worked great! I felt a little quiet and tired but as long as it continues to work I can deal with my almost non-existent side effects.

7/13/2011 4:07:42 PM

Reviewer: MarieClaire, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this for neck spasms caused by stress (I have a history of anxiety and depression) I am tolerant most things and have had Soma and Flexril in the past, no real issues, but with this stuff I turned MANIC, crying, angry, shaking, racing thoughts. I didnt put 2 and 2 together till about yesterday, I WILL NEVER take this stuff again.

6/30/2011 6:01:06 PM

Reviewer: beth, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Good news for all you folks out there that need this medication but can't afford it, it now comes in a generic. My MD told me to take it at dinner time because it takes 8 hours to start working. I did have one episode of tachycardia, but I don't know if it's this medication or another I'm taking. I will give this medication a fair chance and see what happens.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?