Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Amrix oral.

«Previous 96-100 of 100
8/11/2008 3:20:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was given this med as an alternative to valium. I developed severve muscle spasms and pain. It has help alot, some dizziness and fog brain for a few days. After a week, i have some fog brain, no other side effects after 3 days.

7/11/2008 11:36:16 AM

Reviewer: kbbaltimore, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was prescribed this for my lower back pain. I have degenerative disc and severe muscle spasms. I took this for a week and felt absolutely no change.

3/29/2008 7:47:09 PM

Reviewer: Jenny B, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My dDr. started me on it 2 wks ago, after 1 week I left him know that it wasn't helping with the pain. (Fibro & Degenerative Disc Disease)he advised that I up it from 15 mg at bedtime to 30 at bedtime...still no relief and I can't sleep and my stomach stays upset. I am not going to take it anymore as I have enough issues with pain and medications messing up my stomach and digestive sy ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2008 9:46:51 AM

Reviewer: cowgurl67, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have hynerated dics in both back and neck and stay in pain constantly. I just started taking this medicine about 5 days ago. I have taken flexeril for years now and never really received the releif I felt I needed. I'm guessing that since this is extended release it could be the reason I feel a little relief. I don't feel groggy or drowsey from taking this medicine. I plan on continuing ... Show Full Comment

11/26/2007 4:44:06 PM

Reviewer: nancy, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
could not afford to buy it even with my copay, the full price is over $200.00, with a copay it cost$72.50, why is this medicine so expensive???????? so i could not really do the reiview with the stars above, can't use it if you cannot afford it.

«Previous 96-100 of 100