Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex D Maximum Strength Oral.

2/12/2015 11:51:35 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is a total waste of money-I was coming down with a cold-stopped at a pharmacy yesterday-didn't have what I wanted--theraflu-so I wasted my money with this////

1/3/2015 11:20:14 AM

Reviewer: tough guy lol, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I seem to be in the minority. Other than making me sleepy and having no appetite I haven't noticed any difference after taking two doses. My rib cage is so sore from coughing and runny nose and watery eyes haven't eased up at all.

9/21/2013 11:44:34 PM

Reviewer: Littleroo27, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ah, Mucinex, for when you're in the mood for light green, scented pee. The pill is slightly larger than I prefer to take, but it works a treat. I have sinusitus at the moment and more green stuff in my head than should fit under the laws of physics. Mucinex keeps my throat from sticking together when I swallow and helps keep things moving out instead of stuffing tighter inside my sinuses. ... Show Full Comment

10/10/2012 4:47:20 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It advertises 12 hour relief. I only got about half that. I took one of of the pills at 9:00 am for stuffy nose and not able to breath through it. I got great relief until 3:00 pm. Then my misery was back and I was not able to take another dose until 9:00 again. This is very dissappointing considering the money spent.

10/6/2012 1:01:27 AM

Reviewer: DSmith, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I had an aggravating cough and post nasal drip and needed some relief, normally when I'm sick I tend not take medications under the belief that cold medicines aren't effective enough and I might as well just tough it out. A coworker noticed my cough and advised me to take Mucinex, she said I'll love it. I took her advice and I am actually impressed with it's effectiveness. ... Show Full Comment

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.