Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex D Maximum Strength Oral.

1/7/2010 4:40:58 PM

Reviewer: Sue, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Definitely not worth the minimal benefits. I have taken it twice a day for 2 days. I can't remember ever sleeping as poorly as I have the last two nights. I was awake at least every hour. Dried out my throat and I would wake up feeling like I was going to choke. I felt chilled at times, although I have had no fever. The second night, I had severe stomach pain all night---like nothing I&# ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2009 4:08:59 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The only two things I have against Mucinex D is the fact that the pill is so ridiculously huge and that every mucusy orifice will smell like the medication... if you know what I mean. Remember to drink PLENTY of water with it!

7/12/2009 6:16:39 AM

Reviewer: faery, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had the worse flu/cold ever coughing, stuffy nose, the works. While it was effective in clearing up my sinuses and making it easier to breathe. I gave me the mother of all migraines. I can't even cough without feeling like my head is going to implode. I would use this product again but probably just get the normal dosage instead of super strength. the migraine is seriously the worse eve ... Show Full Comment

3/24/2009 3:46:13 PM

Reviewer: meowoui, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had great relief from Max. Strength DM, I haven't had to use it for a long time. The only side effect I had was my urine smelled while I was using it.

2/27/2009 3:13:46 PM

Reviewer: sus, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a deep chest cough and a runny nose and I was losing my voice. The first dose I took brought about relief. I could breath. My side effects were sleeplessness at night, cramps in my feet, thirsty and not hungry. I'm on my 5th pill was going to try and get along without it but my nose began to clog up again. When I took this 5th pill I received immediate relief.