Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lipofen Oral.

«Previous 6-10 of 10
10/28/2009 1:33:27 PM

Reviewer: ccpits, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I can not take the capsule whole yet I'm not supposed to tskr s chipped one or desolve it. I don't know if I am causing my self problems by breaking it open.

9/23/2009 2:50:27 PM

Reviewer: alfredo, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
after takeing lipofen 150 mg.for 18 days I had a pain in my lower back,down to my leg....I stop medication,and after 9 days today,the pain is goin away,only disconfort in my left bottom.

1/21/2009 9:21:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After a physical in December, my triglycerides were in the 470 range, which is over 3 times the "borderline" amount that is acceptable. My dad had high triglycerides (among other issues, which I hope I can avoid, physical = wake up call) and eventually had 2 strokes. I had my blood tested 6 weeks to the day later, and my triglycerides were at 157. Obviously there were diet and excerci ... Show Full Comment

10/1/2008 7:41:02 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicationis great!! I have found that Lipofen is actually much cheaper than the other medications. I got a coupon with my samples and it was the same price as the generics!

12/9/2007 3:19:08 AM

Reviewer: TiredWings, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well, this is my first drug I have been put on . I doubt I will be on it long since at the time they did the blood test that put me on this, they have been testing me for liver damage too. No side effects that I can see, but I about had a heart attack when I bought it at Walgreens, $80 for 30 pills.

«Previous 6-10 of 10