Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of 7-Keto DHEA Misc.

10/14/2013 7:28:39 PM

Reviewer: helmut, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this in the hope that it would improve my energy level, which has been low despite the fact that I eat a very healthy diet and exercise vigorously every day. My blood pressure has historically been normal or on the low size. After several weeks of taking this drug my blood pressure and pulse skyrocketed to level 2 hypertension. I have stopped, and my blood pressure and pulse seem to be r ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2012 8:17:34 PM

Reviewer: sambrady421, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i saw this on Dr. Oz for belly fat and metabolism booster. i've been taking 100mg twice a day along with 100mg of Forskolin. i've lost about 6 lbs in two months and drop a fairly decent amount of body fat. (lowered my bmi quite a bit) No side effects noticed. it (or the Forskolin) does seem to boost the metabolism and energy (i also exercise 30mins a day at Curves) It seems to melt the ... Show Full Comment

4/20/2012 5:46:13 PM

Reviewer: Beachbum, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My diet doctor gave this to use for my hot flashes and night sweats due to menopause. I have been on it for three months and am tapering down on my prempro medication and hope to be able to completely stop taking the medication for menapause. I think 7-Keto DHEA has definitely worked for me.

3/30/2012 8:44:24 AM

Reviewer: Ami, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking this for 2 weeks. lost 2 lbs. I have been dieting & exercising as well. I feel completely exhausted after the drug wears off. I do not recommend.

3/4/2012 12:34:00 AM

Reviewer: Christo, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This product made my feet ache after about a month. The entire sole of the foot. Stopped taking it it went away. I did not loose belly fat and do not recommend this for weight loss. I took it because I thought it would might make me feel better which it did for about 2 weeks before tapering off.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture