Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zyflo CR Oral.

5/2/2013 11:47:33 AM

Reviewer: lotstodo, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm using this drug off label to treat chronic rhinitis that prevented me from sleeping, even after 2 surgeries. All of the steroid nasal sprays and other treatments failed me miserably, and I thought I would never sleep again until Zyflo CR. I am now able to sleep a full 8 hours. It's a costly drug, but it sure helped me.

4/6/2013 4:50:43 PM

Reviewer: babagyoza, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this for chronic hives (had for almost 8 years, when taking excessive quantities of Benedryl or Zyrtec did little. I have been on this for over a year. It helps but I still have breakthrough hives (at times very bad) even on this and with at least Zyrtec 3x per day. I hate the cost, even with a coupon, the fact that I have to get my liver tested all the time and that my pharmacy ha ... Show Full Comment

2/27/2012 7:22:55 PM

Reviewer: Ken, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Used in the treatment of aspirin desensitization, AERD. Am tapering off this drug while continuing the aspirin desensitization protocol of 2 325mg tablets bid. So far no reaction to continuing to take the aspirin.

8/15/2009 11:14:26 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have Sampters Triad and am taking this drug because I have chronic nasal polyps with asprin sensitivity and slight asthma. this drug is the only thing that keeps my sinuses from swelling and blocking my air passage! However, I do have concerns that I have to take 4 pills a day and be on this the rest of my life.... I'm trying to find out if there are any long term effects. Please let me ... Show Full Comment

6/12/2009 2:37:36 PM

Reviewer: aenb, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Zyflo CR along with Fexofenadine for my chronic urticaria for about 6 months now. I am now mostly free of the terrible hives -- so every so often, I try to skip a dose to see if I still need it. Yup! Next day, I have hives on my face. tsk tsk. Looks like I'll have to stay on this medication forever?