Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azor Oral.

10/18/2008 1:40:33 AM

Reviewer: Bama1955, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication did lower my blood pressure, however it gave me flu like symptoms and made me very sick. The same as with Amlopodine, I developed a deep wet cough. I became so sick, I was bedridden, before I could get it out of my system and be done with it. Thankfully, I have a doctor that listened to me and didn't jerk me around when I identified the cause of my flu-like symptoms. In f ... Show Full Comment

10/1/2008 1:48:06 PM

Reviewer: ackaty, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started on 10/40, and for three days had worst headache, dizzy, etc. Dr. switched me to 5/40, and seems to be working well. BP down, no side effects as yet (week 3)

10/1/2008 11:13:27 AM

Reviewer: robekad, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Seems that excessive urination at night is bothersome.

9/30/2008 7:01:25 PM

Reviewer: jcar39601, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started this drug. I hope it help;I was on lisprol and it was awlful for me. does this med cause a bad taste in your mouth. the other med did I only have taken this for 3 days

9/25/2008 8:56:17 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Azor brought my blood pressure under control within the first week.