Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zanfel Top.

4/9/2014 12:47:00 PM

Reviewer: Marshmallow Lady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
While 90% of the population is allergic to poison Ivy, I fall into that small percent that has a VERY severe reaction. I didn't get an itchy rash, but was transformed into a swollen marshmallow with burning, oozing skin. Seven days after initial exposure, my legs were so swollen, I couldn't put my pants on. I washed all my clothes in soap and hot water and still got a rash all over my b ... Show Full Comment

9/23/2013 8:45:32 PM

Reviewer: txsportsmom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got into poison ivy and didn't know it. Woke up the next morning...COVERED! Luckily, I found Zanfel at the store. The pharmacist told me it would work. Boy, did it ever!! Itching was relieved in less than 30 seconds. This product is fantastic. I recommend it to anyone that gets into poison ivy!

9/22/2013 6:13:59 AM

Reviewer: mike, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
THIS PRODUCT WORKS. It's not the easiest treatment (you have to rub it into the affected area for 3 min+, which means a lot of repetitive motion) but it does exactly what it claims: relieves the itch fast, and gets rid of the toxin. I was itch-free within a couple of days. Expensive too, but worth it.

9/16/2013 7:04:56 PM

Reviewer: Foggy Baby, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Worst poision ivy damage ever seen: hands,upper arms, ankles, feet. My bad I worked the yard w/out gloves in clogs! What an idiot! I did begin a steroid treatment, but the pain & itch was unbearable. My sweetheart found this product at CVS & it was the relief I needed!!!

8/2/2013 10:21:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Disclaimer: I do not work for the company that makes this product!!! I'm just a person that gets poison Ivy HORRIBLY at least twice a year. I got a free sample at a local gun show one year, and since then I swear by this stuff. It takes the itch away for hours and clears it up in a matter of days, which is a miracle to me otherwise I would be miserable for weeks while it cleared up. Zanfel wor ... Show Full Comment