Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of carbamazepine Oral.

6/11/2009 9:25:45 AM

Reviewer: Ronda, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced weakness in my legs and tingling sensations in my feet and thighs. I wonder if the medication could cause this

5/26/2009 12:17:18 PM

Reviewer: Olive, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Taking this for TN. Also have MS. Med works for the TN but makes me so weak I cannot transfer from my wheelchair to the toilet & back. Must have assistance. Lose all strength in both my legs and arms. Have backed off on dosage to try and gain some strength back, but can only go about 24 hrs without taking another 'poison pill' (as I call them) because the TN becomes excruciatin ... Show Full Comment

3/7/2009 3:58:43 PM

Reviewer: dam, 45-54 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I have become dizzy,no help for lower jaw pain. The sensations I have on my face are not painful,just annoying,on my cheeck ,around my eye[left side]and know my forehead.

2/12/2009 9:56:02 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Facial Nerve Pain
11/16/2008 10:28:52 PM

Reviewer: maryk, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This has been a wonder drug for me! I could not live without it - after having burning gums, severe jaw and facial pain for over a year, within 2 days of taking this I felt instantly better. The only ancillary effect is that I don't have any mood highs or lows - just very even keel. I guess that can be good in a way...