Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Isentress oral.

7/21/2013 11:20:38 AM

Reviewer: Battman, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started to take Isentress along with Truvada about 3 mnths ago with no side effects.. Recently seen my HIV specialist and my bloodwork came back with no detection of the virus and my cd4 count went from just over a 11 up to 263 ..

7/2/2013 4:26:18 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Truvada and Isentress 4 days ago and have zero side affects. These are the first HIV meds I have ever taken. I do not notice any changes in energy, ability to sleep , mood etc... I hope this keeps up and will update when my levels are rechecked. I am a 49 yr old male HIV+.

1/24/2013 8:53:35 PM

Reviewer: yiyo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
So far the medication has worked and the virus is not detectable.

8/29/2012 11:08:15 AM

Reviewer: Newb, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have no other medications to compare this one to. It amazes me that there are some docs that don't do their homework. I have had HORRIBLE insomnia. Fortunetly, Tylenol PM helps about 80%. Have an appt next with a NEW (3rd) ID doctor and will request a stronger sleeping aid. My sleep is far to too crucial to me. I also find taking this drug at dinner time or as early in the evening around ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2012 9:02:57 PM

Reviewer: Vangeisen895, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I suppose I have been one of the very fortunate ones to be able to take just about any drug that has been given to me with zero side effects. I started out on Sustiva 11 years ago and the only issue I had with it was that I had the crazy dreams that interrupted my sleep, but I could manage that. I switched to Kaletra/Viread/Combivir and was on that combo for 9 years. I just started taking Isent ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture