Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Isentress oral.

10/5/2010 3:27:43 AM

Reviewer: Carl, Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After about two months on the drug, I have trouble sleeping (napping during the day and up and down at night), adding to that dizziness, and worst of all severe knee joint pain which has put stress on my back.

9/27/2010 2:03:05 PM

Reviewer: Wild Mike, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this drug and truvada for only one month. I have found that I have severe insomnia and vivid dreams. Does the insomnia get better? Over all it is the best regimin I have been on in over 10 years. I just wished I could sleep. I told my doctor yesterday about the insomnia and he told me that there is no way that it would be caused by this drug. Really!!! Do these doctors do any re ... Show Full Comment

9/11/2010 10:55:52 PM

Reviewer: designboy, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am happy that I found this website. I thought I was going crazy with strange dreams and insomnia. Been on this med for about one month. I do ask...Has anyone's side effect esp. the dreams/insomnia gotten better? This scares me and has been troubling.

8/2/2010 8:39:53 PM

Reviewer: sdtredneck, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was diagnosed with HIV in 2005. I got pregnant in 2007- started meds, had a healthy HIV- baby. After my pregnancy, my meds were switched from Norvir/Truvada to Isentress/Truvada. The only side effect I have is itchiness, which is quite tolerable considering my viral load has been undetectable since a few weeks after I started taking it. My T-Cells are above 700 and I am a little tired- but I hav ... Show Full Comment

5/18/2010 12:22:31 PM

Reviewer: dodo , 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.