Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dilantin Kapseal oral.

9/10/2010 5:07:37 PM

Reviewer: snzzer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Dilantin for 45 years now and didn't have any problem's. I had two seizures in 2000. The blood test showed that I had no dilantin in my system, but I was taking it faithfully. I was also taking St. Johns Wart vitamin and it cleaned out my system, lol. I quit the vitamin and I have been siezure free since.

6/18/2010 2:57:08 PM

Reviewer: Pete, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Have taken it satisfactorily for 20 years. However the generic does not work for me. Only the Dilantin brand does.

3/24/2010 3:15:15 AM

Reviewer: tobagotim, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Dilantin or a combination of Dilantin and Phenobarbitol for about 55 years. My seizures have been gran mal followed by a sleep period of several hours. I am fortuante that the seizures came about one every 3 years. The last one over 35 years ago. The last seizure that I had followed a neurologist's attempt to reduce my dosage. My family doctor noted that my dosage had f ... Show Full Comment

12/31/2009 6:27:38 AM

Reviewer: DJH, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well as far as me not having a seizure is concerned I dont have any, but this stuff at 6am causes me to wake up have nausea that even satan would hate. Also, vomit anything I ate the night before thats left in my stomache. Its pretty much a double edge sword.

11/16/2009 6:03:07 PM

Reviewer: cool, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
25 year user. almost 100% effective.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash