Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dilantin Kapseal oral.

9/10/2010 5:07:37 PM

Reviewer: snzzer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Dilantin for 45 years now and didn't have any problem's. I had two seizures in 2000. The blood test showed that I had no dilantin in my system, but I was taking it faithfully. I was also taking St. Johns Wart vitamin and it cleaned out my system, lol. I quit the vitamin and I have been siezure free since.

6/18/2010 2:57:08 PM

Reviewer: Pete, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Have taken it satisfactorily for 20 years. However the generic does not work for me. Only the Dilantin brand does.

3/24/2010 3:15:15 AM

Reviewer: tobagotim, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Dilantin or a combination of Dilantin and Phenobarbitol for about 55 years. My seizures have been gran mal followed by a sleep period of several hours. I am fortuante that the seizures came about one every 3 years. The last one over 35 years ago. The last seizure that I had followed a neurologist's attempt to reduce my dosage. My family doctor noted that my dosage had f ... Show Full Comment

12/31/2009 6:27:38 AM

Reviewer: DJH, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well as far as me not having a seizure is concerned I dont have any, but this stuff at 6am causes me to wake up have nausea that even satan would hate. Also, vomit anything I ate the night before thats left in my stomache. Its pretty much a double edge sword.

11/16/2009 6:03:07 PM

Reviewer: cool, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
25 year user. almost 100% effective.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.