Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Legest Fe oral.

3/26/2013 8:12:15 AM

Reviewer: Lboogie82, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Speaking as a 30 year old woman who has been on every single birth control around trying to find one that WOULDN'T cause break through bleeding (cuz this was a major problem for me being on birth control pills), I can confidently say I have finally found the answer. Every single BCP I have ever been on has always caused break though bleeding for me, but finally I have found the magic bcp. Tr ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2012 1:16:04 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Severe flatulence, gas cramps and mild constipation are my side effects. The fillers in this drug are doing something to me. I don't know if it's lactose fillers or sugar alcohols or what. I'm also a physician and I am aware that other drugs do not have the same effect on me.

9/16/2010 9:33:08 PM

Reviewer: HeatherNS, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I took estrostep for 4 years before I had my son and then started taking it again after he was born. Ive never had problems with estrostep but my pharmacy started giving me the generic tri legest fe. I took it for 3 months and gained 13 pounds! That is alot for me since Im 5'2 and was 115 before that. I also was very gassy and bloated all the time. My stomach pooched out like I was 6 months pr ... Show Full Comment

8/3/2010 9:12:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I took Estrostep for over 10 years and loved it, but it was too expensive. 8 months ago I switched to Trilegest FE expecting it to be the same as EstroStep, but I have had horrible side effects. I experience full PMS symptoms during the blue pills (9 days): super moody, easily irritated, bloated, gassy, pregnancy symptoms, etc. I wish I could afford to go back to Estrostep.

1/6/2009 11:32:05 AM

Reviewer: JTeternal, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug was recalled for paperwork. It is still available at pharmacies, they are not pulling it off the shelves (woohoo!) Apparently, certain lots did not include the paper insert. So, logically they were recalled. Your pharmacist should be able to fill your prescription by now. The generic is just as good as the brand name, but thank goodness, much cheaper.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.