Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Legest Fe Oral.

5/25/2012 1:16:04 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Severe flatulence, gas cramps and mild constipation are my side effects. The fillers in this drug are doing something to me. I don't know if it's lactose fillers or sugar alcohols or what. I'm also a physician and I am aware that other drugs do not have the same effect on me.

9/16/2010 9:33:08 PM

Reviewer: HeatherNS, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took estrostep for 4 years before I had my son and then started taking it again after he was born. Ive never had problems with estrostep but my pharmacy started giving me the generic tri legest fe. I took it for 3 months and gained 13 pounds! That is alot for me since Im 5'2 and was 115 before that. I also was very gassy and bloated all the time. My stomach pooched out like I was 6 months pr ... Show Full Comment

8/3/2010 9:12:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took Estrostep for over 10 years and loved it, but it was too expensive. 8 months ago I switched to Trilegest FE expecting it to be the same as EstroStep, but I have had horrible side effects. I experience full PMS symptoms during the blue pills (9 days): super moody, easily irritated, bloated, gassy, pregnancy symptoms, etc. I wish I could afford to go back to Estrostep.

1/6/2009 11:32:05 AM

Reviewer: JTeternal, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug was recalled for paperwork. It is still available at pharmacies, they are not pulling it off the shelves (woohoo!) Apparently, certain lots did not include the paper insert. So, logically they were recalled. Your pharmacist should be able to fill your prescription by now. The generic is just as good as the brand name, but thank goodness, much cheaper.

11/15/2008 6:20:51 PM

Reviewer: sek1410, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I would like any information on the recall of this medication. I was told by my pharmacist that it was recalled because of paperwork....but I need this medication, because the brand name (this is the generic for Estrostep fe) is too expensive. Any idea of when I will be able to get this medicine again???

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash