Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cardizem CD Oral.

1/1/2014 3:33:30 PM

Reviewer: mollly1cat, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Cardizem for about nine months. At first, it was fine. Now I am dizzy, occasionally nauseated, lethargic, have ringing in my ears and flushing. The dizziness is the worst and the feeling I have no pep whatsoever. My urine is a odd greenish shade...

12/23/2013 12:47:52 PM

Reviewer: Chris, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My blood pressure has been higher than it ever was on previous BP med. I've experienced excessive weight gain in a short period of time. Feet, ankles, legs are terribly swollen and I've had an itchy rash on my feet. I feel weak and tired with no energy for normal daily activities and have had a few bouts of dizziness. I've had joint and muscle pain that isn't normal for me. I ... Show Full Comment

7/18/2013 3:11:39 PM

Reviewer: Never again , 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
240 mg Cardizem CD Generic (Diltiazem CD) caused allergic reaction in one week. Red-Itchy Rash on hairy portions of body (groin, underarms, beard, head, chest and back), nothing on legs or arms. Face was red, flush and hot, ears puffy. Rash lasted one week while taking 50 mg of Benadryl 4 x day. It may work for others, but definitely not my chemistry.

12/2/2012 3:08:34 PM

Reviewer: didi, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
started on 2 meds a day 30 mg. got palpitations which have ceased/ at first constant "spiking" 18/074 heart 99/100/ 3 trips to e.r. then they doubled my meds - bad vertigo all the time. my pressure is not high now at all and I think I am overmedicated and am easing off the pills. when I take only 1 pill I have extreme vertigo for a couple of days.

9/2/2012 7:30:08 PM

Reviewer: thequeen, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
yes, this medication has lowered my BP and I have has no further episodes of racing heart. However, the swelling of my feet is severe, causing discomfort. Really find this side effect life changing and worrisome.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture