Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex Moisture Smart Nasl.

1-5 of 5
7/29/2013 8:40:07 PM

Reviewer: gigi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 2 sprays in one nostril, had severe burning of throat, sinuses, ears, eye watering, even my teeth hurt. Felt like I'd snorted liquid bleach or chlorine. Called # on bottle, little help. It's been 40 minutes now, and though I've flushed with water several times now, my sinuses and throat are still burning badly. Even breathing is very painful. Will head to ER if not better pr ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2010 11:20:27 PM

Reviewer: AlvinLocal, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Although this worked well to unstuff my nose, when I used it today I had a horrible side effect. I had a burning pain in my stomach, kind of like acid reflux but much worse. I have been feeling fine and this was the only thing that I could attribute to the pain I had. Since the previous user mentioned the same thing, I'm really inclined to think this is what caused it. It works well, but this ... Show Full Comment

3/2/2010 3:46:24 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Stuffy Nose
1/15/2009 12:15:50 PM

Reviewer: dallas, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Though the Mucinex cleared my stuffy nose and sinus headache within minutes, after about two hours I was had a terrible stomach ache. I didn't attribute it to the Mucinex, so I took it again the following day. Again, within a couple of hours of using Mucinex, I was nauseous.

1/3/2009 8:49:15 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had a side effect that is simmilar to a excess of caffine, a rush of energy and jitters. I am an asthmatic I use Ventolin for my emergency inhailor. and Albuterol in my nebulizor.

1-5 of 5