Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tilia Fe Oral.

10/29/2010 8:47:10 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
ive been on this pill for about 4 years now...i loved it never had any side effects until recently...wihtin 10 min of taking it every single morning i get very nautous to the point i vomit and then im fine...wtf! this cant be normal

5/3/2010 2:52:52 PM

Reviewer: toothfairy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
this pill is terrible. it has caused me severe anxiety and stomach problems. i do feel like i have stayed bloated and began missing my period. My heart races real bad after i eat. i never had these symptoms on estrostep. my docs have run lots of tests and found this drug to be causing my problem. do not take it!

11/24/2009 11:03:29 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I really liked Estrostep it seemed that my ance was better when I was on Estrostep I havent noticed any mood changes in myself! Its so easy to remember to take every day I just set an alarm on my phone for every night!

9/30/2009 3:13:52 PM

Reviewer: lu, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for 10 days, can someone give me some insight. I use to be on Camilla before this one (progestrin only pill) and I developed cystic acne even though I had pretty good skin before so I switched to this one. I feel swollen, my calves feel a little tight, I some crazy anxiety (I feel hyper and just nutty) and I feel like my heart is racing. My breast just started swelling ... Show Full Comment

8/30/2009 8:44:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this birth control for over 4 years and personally it has had no side effects and I have had no problems taking it. It has shorten my periods and has eased my cramps.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.