Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tilia Fe oral.

1/8/2012 5:27:45 PM

Reviewer: Reviewer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Some months I feel fine on this, but some months I have a lot of breast tenderness and severe mood swings and depression. I was a little skeptical about switching from Estrostep to this generic, but I really want to go back to Estrostep. I have had bad breast tenderness for days and very low energy and bad mood swings.

12/22/2011 9:44:57 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I switched to Tilia Fe from Estrostep (Brand to Generic). Worst decision EVER! I started feeling A LOT of depression (I'm not a depressed person at all) and didn't understand why. My periods were extremely heavy and lasted 4-5 days with major cramping. I switched back to Estrostep Fe last month and after getting an extremely LIGHT period, no cramping, and NO DEPRESSION I've decided I ... Show Full Comment

11/23/2011 11:11:18 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Estrostep for years and just recently got put on this generic and I HATE IT! I have been more emotional, crazy mood swings and have been breaking out constantly..my skin was never like this when I was taking Estrostep. I would make get one break out right before my period and that was it, now every other day I have a new one surfacing and they last for a week or more. I will be g ... Show Full Comment

11/13/2011 6:17:55 PM

Reviewer: hmmm, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried two other oral contraceptive brands before Tilia Fe, and have had absolutely no emotional/physical side effects with this specific prescription. I am absolutely relieved that this medication exists and works so well with my hormone levels.

4/17/2011 2:21:52 AM

Reviewer: bk9410, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have never had any problems on EstroStep or Tilia Fe. I have absolutely no side effects, and luckily I am not pregnant.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.