Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Natelle Plus Oral.

11/10/2010 10:45:09 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took this pill at night as I had pretty bad indigestion with my pregnancy, but I could not have a smarter child. She is very advanced for her age (knowing over 50 sign language signs at 12 months). It has A LOT of very important vitamins in high doses, when compared to others that do not have near as much. I would definitely recommend this product.

8/5/2009 11:55:08 PM

Reviewer: 1sttimemommy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Natelle Plus before I conceived. Now that I am pregnant, this vitamin seems to be doing its job! It's easier to swallow than many prenatals (smaller) even though there are 2 to take each day. I recommend taking them at bedtime. So far no major side effects different from my pregnancy symptoms.

5/18/2009 6:12:29 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
With my first pregnancy I took another perscribed prenatal vitiman, but am now taking this one for my second. Today was the second day that I took it and it was the first day EVER that I had morning sickness. Hopefully it doesn't continue for the rest of the pregnancy...

5/15/2009 9:12:17 PM

Reviewer: snohobimbo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am three months pregnant, and since I have taken these Vitamins, I have gotten headaches every day. I stopped taking them and the headaches went away.

12/21/2008 8:38:00 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After having two pregnancies in which I was sick allll of the time, I figured there was nothing I could do but suffer through the thrid. However, I got a sample pack of these vitamins along w/ about 6 other brands from my doctor. I noticed that on days that I forget to take a vitamin, I am sick. This pill completely STOPPED my morning sickness when no other prenatals have ever helped. I am 39 week ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee