Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flector Top.

3/22/2014 12:44:36 PM

Reviewer: s beech, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Love the flector patches, but need to find a similar patch as insurance will not cover once by husband retires. Any suggestions? Do they make a generic?

12/19/2013 7:58:38 AM

Reviewer: SheilaNJ, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had been in pain for months with sciatica in my right hip. I could barely walk when getting up from a chair or out of my car. I went to my doctor because the next day I was driving for four hours to visit my son at college and was worried I would be in too much pain to walk around all day. He prescribed the Flector patch. I put the patch on my hip where the pain was right before I left for my tr ... Show Full Comment

8/29/2013 5:28:14 PM

Reviewer: wdanthan, 65-74 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I have a rotator cuff problem in right shoulder causing intense shoulder and upper arm pain. I bought this patch while travelling in France. Applied 2 patches to affected areas. The pain continues to persist. Looking of another solution.

7/27/2013 10:54:08 AM

Reviewer: FL Gator Girl, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I went to a podiatrist with intense "top of foot" pain. Said I had degenerative arthritis and put a Fletcor patch on top of both feet. I did not have any pain the rest of the day. Wonderful! Medicare/FL Blue won't pay anything on it, so it would cost $500 for 30 days. Too bad. It really helped me. I am a senior citizen on insulin for my diabetes. There is no generic CVS said! ... Show Full Comment

4/25/2013 11:48:41 PM

Reviewer: SHM, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a burning pain in my mid back which my doctor thought might be some type of muscle spasm or nerve problem. The patch was totally worthless. Doesn't even touch the pain. Glad it was a sample patch the doctor put on as I wouldn't pay any money for them. I don't believe I've ever had any success with patches.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash