Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Delsym 12 hour Oral.

11/24/2014 8:08:55 AM

Reviewer: FrankieandJohnny, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Delsym did help ease my cough but also let to severe dizziness that let to violent vomiting. Truly horrible experience. I will NEVER use Delsym again.

10/11/2014 5:31:26 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
waste of money

5/23/2014 3:40:07 PM

Reviewer: Elena, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took this for cough what I mistake. Within an hour started feeling very sick to the stomach, almost fainted then was throwing up so much acid felt like I was drugged out could not sleep at all , coughing never stopped. I thought I was going to die after taking this I felt like a poison. Big mistake! I can't imagine giving this to a child. Was extremely sick for 12 hour fairing and throwing up.

5/19/2014 2:34:39 AM

Reviewer: Katz Meow , 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have always used this medicine with my kids. This was my first time ever taking it. It seemed to help within about ten minutes. It lessened the cough so I could sleep. But I awake about four hours after taking it to moderate diareeha. I could handle the side effect better than the cough.

5/9/2014 10:50:57 AM

Reviewer: GettinIggyWithIt, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have used this since my 15-yr old daughter was 2 yrs old, & the pediatrician told me to use this over the prescription medications offered. A persistent cough cleared up almost immediately, and I have recommended it ever since. We have used it in my family, & I always buy it for my friends with coughs that just won't quit. I could not recommend Delsym any higher and am thankful for a ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture