Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Atralin top.

8/6/2009 10:25:59 PM

Reviewer: bulldawgbaby805, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 14 and once I hit puberty at 13, I started getting acne on my face. I went to my dermatologist and he recommended Atralin. I applied a little dab to my whole face every night and I started seeing results within days. It's easy to use, works well, so I highly recommend it. I'm not self-conscious anymore about my skin and I am very pleased with this product.

4/28/2009 1:17:44 PM

Reviewer: beautifulunderneathitall, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have struggled with moderate acne for about 9 years now and Atralin has been the least irritating medication I have used. I started out using this medication every third night for about a month and then went to every other night, I am currently using a small pea sized amount every night and although I have experienced an initial increase in breakouts I am more satisfied with the "side-effec ... Show Full Comment

3/25/2009 8:48:29 PM

Reviewer: kristy , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this medication each night for about 6 weeks. It has helped to clear up my skin but I am peeling horribly around my chin and mouth. I tried mixing it with moisturizer but it hasn't helped so far. Other than this the medicine has been effective in clearing up the skin but has caused drying and peeling.

2/4/2009 1:04:04 PM

Reviewer: happy camper, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am happy to report that the acne I've been troubled with has started clearing up. I am using this medication in conjunction with Duac topical gel, and I am so glad that my acne is starting to clear up. Nice to find products that work!

12/28/2008 1:55:45 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Atralin is much better than Retin A Micro for me. Just as effective in treating my moderate cystic acne without the extreme dryness, redness and peeling.