Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bystolic Oral.

2/23/2009 9:39:47 AM

Reviewer: PeterS, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My experience with bystolic in these months has been pretty good. Blood pressure is under control. I have a question... Have any other men experienced problems with sexual issues with this drug or for that matter, has anyone's sexual function improved, worsened or the same?? Thanks for the feedback...

2/16/2009 8:18:40 PM

Reviewer: bigblover, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication did not help at all. My average B.P. was 145/95. I experienced various side effects such as headaches when I get up in the morning & sometimes through the day. I sometimes experienced shortness of breath. Most of all I did not like the issue of not getting / maintaining erections. Needless to say, my wife did not like that issue either. I would not recommend this medication.

2/16/2009 3:39:27 PM

Reviewer: punkey, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I don't really know if it has worked, I monitor my blood pressure and most of times it's high I may take another 5mg as my doctor directed. but most of the times my blood pressure is high. I took toprol about 4 yrs ago since they took me off of that medication I have probable been on about 10 or more medications, and I still don't feel good.

2/15/2009 7:01:02 PM

Reviewer: greg, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
First went to the E.R., diagnosed with panic attack, BP was 201/107. Was started on toprol xl 75 mg. It works very well except for the side affect....lazy.... no drive to do anything. Told dr. about the toprol since I am a very active person in sports and only 40 years old I could not continue use. I was on this for about 4 months. He switched me over to Bystolic and it has made a world of differe ... Show Full Comment

2/10/2009 11:00:54 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
After having my first child my blood pressure went to 200/135. IV medication couldn't even bring it down. Once I started Bystolic it was down to normal again. I thank God that my Dr.finally found something that probably saved my life. I have no side effects either.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?