Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bystolic Oral.

2/23/2009 9:39:47 AM

Reviewer: PeterS, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My experience with bystolic in these months has been pretty good. Blood pressure is under control. I have a question... Have any other men experienced problems with sexual issues with this drug or for that matter, has anyone's sexual function improved, worsened or the same?? Thanks for the feedback...

2/16/2009 8:18:40 PM

Reviewer: bigblover, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication did not help at all. My average B.P. was 145/95. I experienced various side effects such as headaches when I get up in the morning & sometimes through the day. I sometimes experienced shortness of breath. Most of all I did not like the issue of not getting / maintaining erections. Needless to say, my wife did not like that issue either. I would not recommend this medication.

2/16/2009 3:39:27 PM

Reviewer: punkey, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I don't really know if it has worked, I monitor my blood pressure and most of times it's high I may take another 5mg as my doctor directed. but most of the times my blood pressure is high. I took toprol about 4 yrs ago since they took me off of that medication I have probable been on about 10 or more medications, and I still don't feel good.

2/15/2009 7:01:02 PM

Reviewer: greg, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
First went to the E.R., diagnosed with panic attack, BP was 201/107. Was started on toprol xl 75 mg. It works very well except for the side affect....lazy.... no drive to do anything. Told dr. about the toprol since I am a very active person in sports and only 40 years old I could not continue use. I was on this for about 4 months. He switched me over to Bystolic and it has made a world of differe ... Show Full Comment

2/10/2009 11:00:54 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
After having my first child my blood pressure went to 200/135. IV medication couldn't even bring it down. Once I started Bystolic it was down to normal again. I thank God that my Dr.finally found something that probably saved my life. I have no side effects either.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver