Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bystolic oral.

2/16/2009 3:39:27 PM

Reviewer: punkey, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I don't really know if it has worked, I monitor my blood pressure and most of times it's high I may take another 5mg as my doctor directed. but most of the times my blood pressure is high. I took toprol about 4 yrs ago since they took me off of that medication I have probable been on about 10 or more medications, and I still don't feel good.

2/15/2009 7:01:02 PM

Reviewer: greg, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    First went to the E.R., diagnosed with panic attack, BP was 201/107. Was started on toprol xl 75 mg. It works very well except for the side affect....lazy.... no drive to do anything. Told dr. about the toprol since I am a very active person in sports and only 40 years old I could not continue use. I was on this for about 4 months. He switched me over to Bystolic and it has made a world of differe ... Show Full Comment

2/10/2009 11:00:54 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    After having my first child my blood pressure went to 200/135. IV medication couldn't even bring it down. Once I started Bystolic it was down to normal again. I thank God that my Dr.finally found something that probably saved my life. I have no side effects either.

2/8/2009 3:58:26 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm back I made and entry of 11/27/08 (Indian dr.) I had to be weaned off of Bystolic couldn't take the weird spacey feeling any longer...I started getting MIGRAINES regulary and headaches daily. It was great at first then after two months I couldn't cut it any longer. PLEASE BE MINDFUL DO NOT STOP TAKING ON YOUR OWN YOU MUST HAVE DR. PERMISSION IT WILL/CAN CAUSE A HEART ATTACK. You ... Show Full Comment

2/7/2009 1:45:52 PM

Reviewer: azalea, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had severe neck pain while on this medication for 3 days.I have an old C1 burst fracture in my neck and the pain was as bad as the day I broke my neck!I had to stop it.Please be careful with this medication.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.