Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bystolic Oral.

12/14/2008 7:19:09 AM

Comment:
Switching from atenolol to Bystolic has greatly improved my life. I was on atenolol for 4-5 years and was always tired and complaining of feeling old and worn out. I would crawl out of bed in the morning and feel as if I had not even slept. Switched to Bystolic several weeks ago and my energy level is beyond belief. I now realiz how truly miserable I was on atenolol and wondering if I was actuall ... Show Full Comment

12/13/2008 11:14:43 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Seems to work okay. Some swelling in lower legs and feet. Cough, nasal congestion. BP about 130/70 with other drugs such as Cozaar, Hytrin

12/13/2008 10:41:49 AM

Reviewer: rusty, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Although medication has lowered my blood pressure, it has caused GI problems such as heart burn, burping, etc.

12/11/2008 10:37:10 AM

Reviewer: ladydi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been experiencing heart palpitations for the past few months. My heart doctor did a stress test and everything was normal. I am currently taking Lisonpril and Verapimil. My doctor gave me samples of Bystolic and I took one as soon as I left the office. Believe it or not, I have not had any palpitations since taking the pill. I don't feel anxious and out of breath like I used to. I used ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2008 9:34:34 AM

Reviewer: Benny L., 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
On it for approx. 1 mos. 7.5 mg. Started getting tightness in chest and labored breathing doing simple tasks. Cramping in leg (calf.) Switching to calcium channel blocker.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?