Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bystolic Oral.

12/8/2008 7:47:22 PM

Reviewer: jenntn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with hypertention, and put on this medication. Within 2 days it had lowered my blood pressure to where it needed to be, with no side effects.

12/2/2008 4:15:10 PM

Reviewer: luckyangel, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was in denial about my pressure. Thought it was only a problem when I got nervous. But when my pressure went up over 200/195, I knew I had to do something. Unfortunately Bystolic is very expensive. I will ask my doctor for something less expensive, that should do the same thing, Hopefully it will work.

12/2/2008 12:06:01 PM

Reviewer: k8t, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started this Rx on 10/31 and it took two weeks until I saw results - from 140s/80s to 110/65. I swim for exercise - 6 miles per week. I did feel tired in the first week, but after that I have felt back to normal. I'm at normal weight for my height and have no other medical conditions or Rx's.

11/28/2008 11:11:27 PM

Reviewer: JamieM, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At first when I took the drug, I hated the side effects! I realized that I needed to take this med. I have a tachycardia and I have anxiety attacks. Every since my daughter was born, (8 months ago) Ive had a lil high blood pressure problem. I'm 20. I asked Dr to put me on lowest dose. So far so good. No anxiety attacks HALLELUJAH! I wish I knew if I could drink on this med Any one drink on it? ... Show Full Comment

11/27/2008 12:31:33 PM

Reviewer: Skyy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Bystolic scared me at first because of the newness. I search it on the web and hardly NO information on it. My dr. is Indian and new to the game. I started out with a low HCTZ however it slowly stopped working for me. He introducted me to Bystolic and said it was new. It was so new my pharmacy had to order it. My pressure readings were 156/90 which is Stage 1. After a week on it I have had r ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.