Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bystolic oral.

12/13/2008 10:41:49 AM

Reviewer: rusty, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Although medication has lowered my blood pressure, it has caused GI problems such as heart burn, burping, etc.

12/11/2008 10:37:10 AM

Reviewer: ladydi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been experiencing heart palpitations for the past few months. My heart doctor did a stress test and everything was normal. I am currently taking Lisonpril and Verapimil. My doctor gave me samples of Bystolic and I took one as soon as I left the office. Believe it or not, I have not had any palpitations since taking the pill. I don't feel anxious and out of breath like I used to. I used ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2008 9:34:34 AM

Reviewer: Benny L., 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    On it for approx. 1 mos. 7.5 mg. Started getting tightness in chest and labored breathing doing simple tasks. Cramping in leg (calf.) Switching to calcium channel blocker.

12/8/2008 7:47:22 PM

Reviewer: jenntn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was diagnosed with hypertention, and put on this medication. Within 2 days it had lowered my blood pressure to where it needed to be, with no side effects.

12/2/2008 4:15:10 PM

Reviewer: luckyangel, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was in denial about my pressure. Thought it was only a problem when I got nervous. But when my pressure went up over 200/195, I knew I had to do something. Unfortunately Bystolic is very expensive. I will ask my doctor for something less expensive, that should do the same thing, Hopefully it will work.