Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bystolic Oral.

8/25/2008 8:18:22 PM

Reviewer: harriett lofton, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had major heartburn,ingestion.and pain between my shoulder blades in back of heart.pain in my arms,sweating,can not sleep.constpated,have gained 10 pounds in one week,I stop taking foe 2day,only been on it for a week/no pain no heartburn.I do not have ibs,gerd,acid reflux,but I do have a fever and pain in my arms,wondering if I am haveing a heart attack.

8/25/2008 2:13:11 AM

Reviewer: anesta, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
First six days so far BP down from 130/90 to 110/80, HR down 68 to 58 on 5 mg Bystolic.funny chest pain and arm pain after 12 hours each day with hr 68 and mild tightness in throat aslo was seen with Toprol xl. the chest pain and arm tightness only last few seconds and I am aware of it only if I am awake. mild insomia first 2 nights. foot pain for a few minutes after 12 hours. my EKG and Echo are ... Show Full Comment

8/20/2008 2:49:33 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on bystolic for 3 weeks and noticed immediate response with regular readings 115/70. Af first I really noticed fatigue, but have adjusted to that. Now I notice heartburn that I have never had before, and some achiness in my upper back and shoulders. Would like to reduce the dose, will ask at my next appt.

8/15/2008 10:09:06 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since taking bystolic I'm tired all the time,so I take it at night before I go to bed. It makes it easier. I still need a nap in the Afternoon. It did lower my bp though.

8/11/2008 11:16:18 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My blood sugar has doubled on this drug.