Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bystolic Oral.

5/16/2008 12:41:01 AM

Reviewer: barbara, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
blood pressure is still too high, chest pains, tired, & intense pressure in my head when i bend over

4/24/2008 2:11:33 PM

Reviewer: lBaker33, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on it for 5 days. I am feeling more tired and need much more sleep times. I am using it to replace Toprol LX which helped me during a stressful, anxiety happenings.

4/22/2008 9:20:43 AM

Reviewer: Fourcards, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking 50 mg of "Toprol XL Oral" for the last nine months. I almost always felt wipe out/exhausted/tired it was felt like I just ran a 5K race. My Dr. said that it was probably being caused by the "Toprol XL Oral", so he switched me to 5mg of Bystolic. Since starting the Bystolic 1 week ago, I have not felt as worn out as before, maybe it's my imagination, who knows. ... Show Full Comment

4/21/2008 10:51:27 PM

Comment:
I started taking 5 mg, three weeks ago. my chest pains are less frequent, but my bp hasn't decreased to a normal range yet. it is definitely causing nausea and making me gain weight. won't continue using.

4/10/2008 12:18:14 PM

Reviewer: datguy, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is expensive with medical insurance 45 dollars for 30 pills. It is making me super drowsy, which makes me late for work, so I can't pay for my expensive drugs. I have yet to check my bp to see if it is working though. Me and the doc will have to have a talk about this drug though.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.