Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bystolic oral.

7/27/2008 3:42:10 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
chest pain and not effective

7/23/2008 1:56:26 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I feel discomfort in my chest when I swallow food or drink. I feel like I have indigestion all the time. I am constently tired. Rashes appeared on the nape of my neck and arms. Severe headaches in the evening time in the the first week. Gained weight also (not liking that). All this and I've only been on the medication two weeks.

7/8/2008 9:05:17 AM

Reviewer: Seanshan1997, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My blood pressure at its highest was 200/112. I've been on Bystolic 10mg for about 2 months. My last blood pressure reading was 120/65. The first week or so on the med. I felt some mild dizziness, some mild diarreha. This decreased with time. I do notice that when I go to my exercise class, I sometimes feel faint and have to stop what I'm doing. I believe this is due to the Bystolic ... Show Full Comment

6/25/2008 12:38:52 PM

Reviewer: RayKay, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My bp was 120/115/ over 80-90 when i was taking monotoporal 75mg. Afetr taking this med (5mg) my bp is 105-115 over 70-80 when I am active (walkng, sitting, etc.) The probrlem comes when I lay down or go to sleep the bp is 85-95 over 55 -60 heart rate. I also have a breathing problem (shortness of breath) with this drug.

6/21/2008 9:30:13 AM

Reviewer: chettysr3@yahoo.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture