Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of bystolic oral.

2/14/2015 3:43:47 PM

Reviewer: Dan, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I HATE that i ever started using a beta blocker. Yes, it did bring my bp down but the side effects are killing me! It leaves me feeling tired and listless. I don't feel like exercising but I've not lost any appetite so I've gained weight. I'm having to take 80 meq of potassium cl/day, just to keep my potassium level in the safe range. I tried to quit once and after 2 days I sta ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2014 5:56:05 PM

Reviewer: Truly Blessed, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had a Great experience with this drug. 5 years ago while working out I had an Vertebral Artery Dissection which led to a Stroke. I totally blew out my left Vertebral Artery. A Mind Blowing Injury- Due to being in Excellent shape at the time I'm still alive today. My Doctor suggested this drug mentioning it would work well with my active lifestyle. Since taking Bystolic I have maintain ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2014 1:22:15 AM

Reviewer: Lee , 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Got my bp under control but I am experiencing nausa lightheadedness and my pulse went from low 70 s to low 50s. Also experiencing confusion and memory problems.

12/13/2014 6:56:01 AM

Reviewer: Chad, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for well over a year now, every BP check has been 120/80. Besides a lower energy level my potassium level dropped and had to start taking potassium pills. Has anyone else on this med seen a drop in potassium level?

11/25/2014 1:14:12 PM

Reviewer: Dionne2000, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication did not lower my blood pressure. It raised my LDL, I had been taking it for a month and by blood pressure was 170/100 and at my doctors appointment it was 210/110. He had to give me a clonidine to lower ti.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.