Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trezix Oral.

12/14/2010 4:55:20 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i received this medication due to pain in my shoulder. it did help with the pain, made it tolorable and help me remain functional.

12/8/2010 12:48:01 PM

Reviewer: Donna, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer occasional severe migraines and other medicines did not seem to aid in relief.I had seen a neurologists and doctors for the pain, many times having to have shots to help and then was prescribed this and it was the answer!

9/26/2010 3:33:37 AM

Reviewer: angeleyez98, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had a headache for three months and with the help of my dr he has helped me figure out I now have have migrianes I have never had them before and they do make life unbarable. But, this medicine I can even use at work and I always have to be alert and on the go nad this medicine doesnt even make me drowsy. I highly recommend this medicins.

6/30/2010 3:05:59 AM

Reviewer: ebarnes, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pain
11/8/2008 8:54:29 AM

Reviewer: stylist74, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had extensive dental work done. We were unable to find me a pain medication without me getting tired or "high" before the dentist prescribed Trezix. This product is amazing! I was able to work (I'm a hairstylist) for 9-10 hours on my feet all day, and not 1 co-worker or client could tell I was on a "narcotic" pain medicine. If you like having that "high" feeling ... Show Full Comment