Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Simcor Oral.

1/19/2009 12:32:04 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
not every night, but occasionally I will wake up and feel like my blood is boiling I am so hot! I get red on arms chest and legs too. Once I called the doc I was so alarmed and he said wait a few minutes, it will go away and it did. Not a pleasant experience. My doc says I need to keep taking it and try to manage the flushing. I stopped taking it for a while and my readings were high so I am back ... Show Full Comment

11/19/2008 1:11:57 AM

Reviewer: DON6767, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
after threee weeks of taking this drug, i was sitting home and all of sudden my face felt like some had thrown hot pepper juice on my face, it starting to burn then my arms, chest, legs all of sudden turned red, like had a sever sun burn, then i became sick to my stomach and thought i was gonna pass out and my wife had to call 911 it was a very sever reaction to the medication, but i was on it fo ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2008 12:14:21 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
severe flushing, blood sugar spikes each day, tiredness, soreness all over. Do not have another lab test for several weeks so not sure whether it works or not. Have also been put on Zetia.

9/26/2008 4:36:05 PM

Reviewer: Liz, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I do experienece musle aches in my arms. I don't know if that is part of the side effects because I do lift weights I take it at night with crackers, iborphram and a big glass of water. I have not been back to the doctor yet, its only been 2 weeks. All in all, so far so good.

9/26/2008 12:16:28 PM

Reviewer: enoble4@wi.rr., 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Upset stomach and severe headach, until 10:00am or there abouts.