Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fluticasone propionate bulk.

10/16/2010 5:11:59 PM

Reviewer: snuggysusan, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given this prescription for getting a stuffy nose. When I used as directed, it took a very long time for it to work. When it did, I only got one hour worth of relief. It made me restless, and I could not sleep. I also had headaches. I do not recommend this product. If it works for other patients, then I'm glad it did. But for me, it did nothing to help me. I found that over the counter m ... Show Full Comment

8/25/2010 11:01:53 PM

Reviewer: Dragon, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Very disappointing. I use it for nose allergies and it does not clear up my nostrils. I feel like I am drowning when I take it, i.e. like water up my nose - awful feeling. This is a generic in place of my Beconase AQ Nasal spray. I miss my Beconase, but the insurance will no longer pay for it. The Beconsase AQ worked the best at clearing my nose and head.

8/9/2010 7:14:08 AM

Reviewer: invstsmt, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After starting the drug I seem to have a stomach that is unsettled. Mostly at night

6/27/2010 1:30:40 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Starting taking it about three months ago due to a sinus infection that I could not shake, plus year round allergy problems that became a very major problem this spring plus bronchitis. Taken in combination with fexofenadine hcl once a day, I'm having the best allergy relief I've had in decades.

6/7/2010 11:10:58 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have have been dizzy,had headaches and the smell makes me feel sick to my stomach.