Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fluticasone propionate bulk.

6/29/2013 3:05:00 PM

Reviewer: 123-LG, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I take this to keep me from having nasal congestion. It works most of the time.

6/24/2013 10:22:14 PM

Reviewer: lakeside8pt, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was having ear plugging issues and the doctor suggested Fluticasone to relieve the problem. It worked and even my breathing was remarkably better. I used it at night with one spray in each nostril from December-May, then the nose bleeds began in the morning. I'm NOT prone to nose bleeds and this really startled me. It took a month of not using the med to stop the problem. Since then I've ... Show Full Comment

5/13/2013 9:19:20 PM

Reviewer: Breathing Easy, YES! grin, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had chronic sinus infections and bronchitis. Dr. prescribed this for me and at first I wasn't getting a lot of relief, then my dentist told me to take a hot shower in the morning and keep this with my deoderant so that I would always remember to take it when my sinus was clearest due to hot water shower. Wow...shortly after doing this, I became much better. I have not had a sinus infectio ... Show Full Comment

5/13/2013 2:32:22 PM

Reviewer: Maddy, 75 or over Female (Patient)

Comment:
    Have been using this med for about 3 months on and off depending on what my doctor tells me when to take it. Now he has me on it full time for allergies. In my case it takes at least 4 to 5 hours for it to start working during which the nasal passages are worse than ever. When I can't breath I can't eat.

5/6/2013 9:47:39 PM

Reviewer: kem651, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a 4" X 2" minor rash on my chest. this product cleared the rash within 2-4 days