Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Capzasin Top.

3/28/2014 7:09:50 PM

Reviewer: geomeade, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm extremely healthy and active at 52 and until recently never had to deal w/ arthritis. My Dr. suggested I use this and I'll tell you, DON'T. All it took was sitting on my back for less than 10 mins. and now it's is as red as a 2nd degree sunburn. My wife took three pics. I tried rinsing w/cool water, aloe vera, towel soaked w/milk, veg. oil and Benadryl, I'm trying anything. ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2013 11:19:28 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I USED THIS AT 10:00 P.M. ON MY ANKLES AND WAS AWAKENED AT 1:30 A.M. BY A BURNING SENSATION THAT FELT LIKE MY THIGHS WERE ON FIRE. I NEVER PUT THIS MEDICATION ON MY THIGHS. I HAD TO USE A WET WASHCLOTH TO COOL IT DOWN AND TAKE A BENEDRYL BEFORE I COULD GO TO SLEEP HOURS LATER. I WILL NEVER USE IT AGAIN.

4/8/2013 10:48:46 PM

Reviewer: Desert Dove, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have arthritis in my foot and it was painful to walk. My doctor suggested this as an alternative to an expensive topical prescription med. It took a couple of weeks of daily application before I felt significant relief. For me, it works very well with minimum side effects, but that could be because hot chilies and salsas are a regular part of my Southwestern diet. I do notice an increased burnin ... Show Full Comment

3/27/2013 4:19:17 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis
3/8/2013 2:46:55 PM

Reviewer: mauimajesty, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I will be 68 yrs old this year, and I have been using this product for several years, first am and after every shower each nite. Thank for this product where I do not have to take pain killers. Thank You.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.