Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Luvox CR Oral.

12/14/2009 4:32:27 AM

Reviewer: alamed, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
eased my ocd/sad to easily managed levels. one thing to note: the generics are really inconsistent. cr is not. usual dry mouth (anticholinergic) effects at the start.

8/25/2009 8:52:20 AM

Reviewer: HHughes, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is an update to my previous post. I have mixed feelings about this drug. I was able to notice solid results very quickly. The side effects were acceptable at first. Then I started waking up at 2 or 3 AM and could never get a complete night of sleep. I stopped taking it for a week or so and discussed it with my doctor. She was willing to offer another drug to try or gave me the option ... Show Full Comment

8/22/2009 9:50:50 PM

Reviewer: HHughes, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took meds like Prozac years ago for my OCD but I eventually just learned to manage it. Since I have been under a lot of stress in my job the last 6 months my OCD came back with a vengence. My doctor said that This is the drug of choice these days so I tried it. I have to admit that it seemed to help almost right away. I was surprised at how it seemed to "even out" my anxiety overall. B ... Show Full Comment

7/27/2009 1:40:17 AM

Reviewer: andreainfla, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I went on this after having bad side effects to the generic fluvoximine. After giving it a month I am feeling worse! I can't sleep at night and my anxiety during the day has increased. I'm calling the doctor in the morning. How frustrating. I hope I can find an OCD med that works soon.

6/11/2009 5:59:43 AM

Reviewer: kissingcows, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After taking Luvox CR for 3 months I began having unexplained bruising all over my body. Bruises from the size of a dime to a softball. I was seen by a Hemaologist and my platelets were very low (3,000) and I had a be hospitalized for a platelet transfusion. This has been a very scarey experience for me.

man rubbing painful knee