Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Luvox CR oral.

3/13/2009 5:54:28 PM

Reviewer: snflr, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Love this medication... saw a difference within seven days. As a mom of two was able to relax more and handle things with ease. There were hardly any side effects. This was definetley better than any other depression Ocd meds tried.

2/17/2009 9:53:34 PM

Reviewer: Kimbie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Luvox for 5 weeks now (the increased dose that is. I was on Prozac for 11 years but my therapist thought I should try this as a way to help with the lack of sexual desire. I have been feeling more anxious to the point I have breakdowns where I cry but I'm not sure why. In some ways I feel more obsessive about things than I did. I'm snapping at my husband and feel lik ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2009 7:55:38 AM

Reviewer: MOBEE, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
THE MEDICATION SEEMS TO BE WORKING WELL FOR MY OCD. I AM SLEEPING BETTER. HOWEVER, I AM HAVING SEVERE NIGHTSWEATS AND HAVE GAINED ABOUT FIFTEEN POUNDS. IS ANYONE ELSE GAING WEIGHT OR HAVING SWEATS? THANKS.

1/2/2009 2:41:14 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
it has lessened my ocd tendencies--they're still there but not as bad

10/26/2008 9:13:34 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This did not work for me. I couldn't function at work. I was tired all the time and very depressed. Got off of it as soon as I could