Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pristiq Oral.

9/4/2008 11:45:26 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been reading about everyones experience with Pristiq. I would like to say they have been helpful but come on, a report on how you are feeling after being on the medication for 2, 6, 7 days! A report after a month would be good feedback. My experience with Pristiq after one month was I may have felt a little benefit but this was offset by side effects including upset stomach/diarrhea, cons ... Show Full Comment

8/31/2008 9:02:20 PM

Reviewer: todd, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ive only been on the med for 7 days but i feel better. i still get anxious, but my racing thoughts and feelings of anger have stopped. i take a generic benadryl an hour before bed and have had no problems sleeping.

8/31/2008 6:11:39 PM

Reviewer: suzQ, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Am so happy to have found a drug that motivates and energizes me after taking so many that just zone me out! Have also lost the 8 pounds that I packed on when taking Lexapro. Depression is gone and I'm feeling better than ever after only 2 weeks. WOW!

8/31/2008 12:48:14 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have had depression off and on for most of my adult life and have taken every antidepressant out there. My husband suddenly died in March and I became very depressed. The Dr. game me the Pristiq and it worked the quickest of any I've ever taken. I've been on it for 3 mos. I haven't had any side effects. I am so thankful for this new drug.

8/29/2008 8:39:57 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking 3 different SSRIs my DR suggested Pristiq. I have trouble sleeping now, I have TERRIBLE headaches on a daily basis, and horrible nausea. Dr told me to take it every other day until I get used to it and the nausea goes away, but it has only gotten worse. DO NOT TRUST NEW DRUGS!!!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver