Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pristiq Oral.

5/22/2014 7:19:07 PM

Reviewer: jozo5150, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
was put on 50mg of Pristiq in 2009 for depression. was a great equalizer. felt better while on Pristiq. recently my dr. upped my dose from 50mg to 100mg. since then i've had 1 fit of MEGA RAGE and several episodes of anger bordering on rage and then in less than a minute i'm crying my eyes out and on the edge of suicide. thinking about scaling back the dosage or coming off Pristiq all toge ... Show Full Comment

5/7/2014 12:08:16 PM

Reviewer: Lulu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Was a life saver no side effects worked good for me

5/6/2014 11:11:57 PM

Reviewer: A , 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
DAy 1 on this med-and I have been so unbelievably tired. I was nauseaus all day and had diarrhea once today. I seriously would rather feel depressed than feel queezy and tired all day long (work will not go well if this is how this drug will make me feel everyday). Depending on how I sleep tonight, I may not take it again tomorrow.

4/25/2014 3:15:45 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a slight issue with dizziness and constipation but I increased my water intake and that seemed to resolve. I have been on different antidepressants over the past 10 years and this one seems to strike the right balance and keep me on an even keel. I would recommend to anyone suffering that it is worth a try. Also - USE THE COPAY CARD!!!!. It cuts my cost in half every month

4/6/2014 3:49:47 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It has helped a great deal with my depression, but I have a very sore tongue and bumps on my lips. What can I use for this discomfort?

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.