Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pristiq oral.

10/27/2008 2:33:59 PM

Reviewer: Back to Lexapro, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Sorry guys, but this did not work for me. :( I've been on Pristiq for five weeks. For the first time since I was diagnosed with depression 13 years ago, I felt suicidal. I don't like Lexapro for the weight gain but I'm switching back to that. I'd rather have weight gain and be ALIVE. Lexapro worked great for my depression..

10/26/2008 5:05:16 PM

Reviewer: butterfli, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    NO headaches or sleeplessness. Although I am taking with 300 mg of Wellbutrin - taking 50 mg - have noticed weight gain..can't seem to loose.

10/24/2008 3:00:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Granted I am only on day 2, I have been having terrible side effects. I take it in the morning, and starting about an hour after taking it for the next 4 or so hours I cannot stop vomiting. I'm dizzy all day and tired, of course until I lay down and try to sleep. The worst part is the hallucination. I have never had a problem with that or self mutilation prior to taking the medication, but ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2008 8:41:09 PM

Reviewer: Lisa , 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking Pristiq one month ago. I had been on Wellbutrin and Lexapro for years and felt they were no longer working. I am feeling pretty good now, except I am having terrible pain in my back near my rib cage. Is anyone else experiencing this side effect?

10/22/2008 6:13:20 PM

Reviewer: girlygirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm taking Pristiq with Lexapro and have been feeling so much better. No crying non-stop, less anxiety, beter moods. The only thing I'm having a hard time with is sleeping. I've gone from falling asleep in seconds to taking 30 to 60 mins. I am tired! My previous bed time was around 10:30 but now it's usually close to midnight. If it keeps up I may have to change again.