Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pristiq oral.

9/22/2008 1:51:25 AM

Reviewer: tammy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking this drug at the adivice from my doctor because it was suppose the be the same as effexor but a lower dose and easier on the liver but the medication has not worked for me at all causing me to become more deppressed as if I was on no anti-deppressant at all and the anxiety is so bad now that I can't hardly make it out of the house again. I pray that no one else has been effected ... Show Full Comment

9/20/2008 1:13:41 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced dry mouth and I wake with headaches frequently

9/19/2008 4:37:10 PM

Reviewer: copwife_249a, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After Zoloft stopped working, my Dr. changed me to pristiq. It doesn't work as well as Zoloft did, but for the most part, I am satisfied with it. If I miss it for even one day, I can tell my emotions aren't good, I could cry easily. Also, even one day missed causes withdrawals. Frequently when my heartbeats I can feel it in my eardrums and my vision "jolts". I have to make sure I ... Show Full Comment

9/18/2008 5:16:53 PM

Reviewer: Jeffrie Ann, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Pristiq for 3.5 weeks, my depression is getting better. side effects minimul, but I don't loke the blurred vision so far. The person who reviewed this drug and said B Cross/B Shield doesn't cover should check again. I have the Anthem version of BC/BS and they did start to cover as of 9/1/08. I just hope I keep getting better and the vision improves!

9/16/2008 10:18:28 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first 2 days all I did was sleep. After that, no sleepiness. I do have a dry mouth but other than that, no side effects at all. I really do feel different since taking the drug - a very good different. My family has also commented on the change in me. I was on Lexapro previously and I'm much happier with Pristiq both because of the less side effects and the overall change in me.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman