Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pristiq oral.

9/16/2008 10:18:28 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first 2 days all I did was sleep. After that, no sleepiness. I do have a dry mouth but other than that, no side effects at all. I really do feel different since taking the drug - a very good different. My family has also commented on the change in me. I was on Lexapro previously and I'm much happier with Pristiq both because of the less side effects and the overall change in me.

9/7/2008 12:04:35 AM

Reviewer: linda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I feel better generally and my depression bouts have decreased almost entirely for the time I have been taking pristiq. I feel it is the best treatment I have ever taken.

9/5/2008 3:46:50 PM

Reviewer: moody in CVG, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had been on cymbalta 60 but it was a little too strong and had bad sexual side effects, I switch to cymbalta 30mg, that fixed the side effects but I was moody as hell! My doctor switched me to Prestiq, after 2 weeks of feeling bad and having little control over my anger and depression I switched back to cymbalta.

9/4/2008 11:45:26 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been reading about everyones experience with Pristiq. I would like to say they have been helpful but come on, a report on how you are feeling after being on the medication for 2, 6, 7 days! A report after a month would be good feedback. My experience with Pristiq after one month was I may have felt a little benefit but this was offset by side effects including upset stomach/diarrhea, cons ... Show Full Comment

8/31/2008 9:02:20 PM

Reviewer: todd, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ive only been on the med for 7 days but i feel better. i still get anxious, but my racing thoughts and feelings of anger have stopped. i take a generic benadryl an hour before bed and have had no problems sleeping.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.