Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Voltaren Top.

1/7/2009 11:15:38 AM

Reviewer: Lacoto, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Very satisfied, better than taking a pill such as celebrex, I have significant arthritus in my lower back which is acting up due to a fall, I once broke my tail bone when I was 20 and also have a old work injury so there is really nothing I can do then to let it heal and let the inflammation subside on it's own. Seven weeks ago I had aa complet knee replacement on my left knee and I'm gett ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2008 6:10:28 PM

Reviewer: Lisa614, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just got a sample from doc today for neck pain. Worked to relieve pain in about 5 minutes (4 grams total to cervical spine). So far I'm happy with it and it's better than having to ingest meds.

11/29/2008 5:37:15 PM

Reviewer: looney, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
no relief at all

11/13/2008 6:36:33 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been having severe hip pain for months now and only getting relief with narcotics. but i was givin voltaren to try and it worked almost right away first good night sleep in a long time. would recommand it to any one.

10/20/2008 8:49:30 PM

Reviewer: Linda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My knees have been waking me up every hour or two for years. I don't move when I sleep so they would start hurting very bad. I was given samples that worked right away. I use it on my knees about 3 times a day. I have very bad neropathy in my feet and have found that I can just rub what is left on my hands on my feet and that helps too !