Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Voltaren topical.

3/16/2009 10:54:22 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I am an RN who recently had arthoscopic knee surgery, which left my knee swollen and stiff. Have been using Voltaren noted a vast improvement with no side effects. The gel is easy to use and has helped me rest more comfortably at night. Swelling has also subsided.I do recommend this drug to those who can not tolerate NSAID oral meds.

3/8/2009 4:30:20 PM

Reviewer: chrissygaz, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    my doctor used this on me and i felt relief right away. i suffer from "tennis" elbow and carpel tunnel in my arm and hand.

2/17/2009 10:44:42 AM

Reviewer: dbrounoman, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    was not sure what to expect when my doctor gave me this for my hands which are acting like carpole systune and bad arthris combined.My nerves were the only thought in my mind.I could not think about anything else. this gel is like a mirecal.also have bad knee so on it went there to.it really helps.

1/7/2009 11:15:38 AM

Reviewer: Lacoto, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Very satisfied, better than taking a pill such as celebrex, I have significant arthritus in my lower back which is acting up due to a fall, I once broke my tail bone when I was 20 and also have a old work injury so there is really nothing I can do then to let it heal and let the inflammation subside on it's own. Seven weeks ago I had aa complet knee replacement on my left knee and I'm gett ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2008 6:10:28 PM

Reviewer: Lisa614, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Just got a sample from doc today for neck pain. Worked to relieve pain in about 5 minutes (4 grams total to cervical spine). So far I'm happy with it and it's better than having to ingest meds.