Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Voltaren Top.

10/20/2008 8:49:30 PM

Reviewer: Linda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My knees have been waking me up every hour or two for years. I don't move when I sleep so they would start hurting very bad. I was given samples that worked right away. I use it on my knees about 3 times a day. I have very bad neropathy in my feet and have found that I can just rub what is left on my hands on my feet and that helps too !

8/20/2008 1:32:09 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
My podiatrist prescribed Voltaren for my heel spur. It has worked wonders. I am able to walk pain free. I wish this product would have been available when my mother was still alive. She had severe joint pain from arthritis.

8/4/2008 12:11:07 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function
7/14/2008 10:35:20 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Samples worked great, I just got my RX filled. Fast, easy to use (just rub on). No fuss, no scent, no cold, no heat just plain wonderful. Highly recommend it.

7/1/2008 4:45:52 PM

Reviewer: olivan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was just given a sample today from my doctor. Was amazed at how quickly it worked. Have only taken 2 doses ( 2 g. for pain in my hand and wrist. Start oral steroids tomorrow. Will see how it goes.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver