Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Voltaren topical.

6/11/2015 11:43:10 AM

Reviewer: Swiger59, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on an anticoagulant so I can NOT take oral anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen, etc. My doctor allows a small dose of this gel. For me, its a God send. I use in on my old football knees and shoulder. I find it very effective. The smell is clean and pleasant.

5/28/2015 6:03:37 PM

Reviewer: snow60bunny, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this for several years. It has helped tremendously with pain. I use it for my knees, hands, feet and lower back also as it has disc degenerative disease and it helps.

3/12/2015 11:37:28 PM

Reviewer: rbee, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I used it for 2 weeks for arthritis in my thumb. It did absolutely nothing. One doctor told me that it doesn't absorb very well and could not get to the joint because of too much muscle mass. He told me to use Aspercream instead....

8/15/2014 2:48:25 PM

Reviewer: laro, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I rub this on the bottom of my back and instant the pain goes away. So far no reactions been using it for almost a year now.

1/13/2014 9:30:16 AM

Reviewer: Gupper, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I began using Voltaren Gel 7 days ago for arthritic pain in my feet and hands. I have taken many other, faster acting medications(many with adverse side effects)and as of yet have no complaints. It applies easily and is not offensive smelling. I find it most effective on my hands, though not completely removing the pain, I have more flexion in my fingers now. I will continue t use Voltaren Gel alo ... Show Full Comment