Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Voltaren top.

1/13/2014 9:30:16 AM

Reviewer: Gupper, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I began using Voltaren Gel 7 days ago for arthritic pain in my feet and hands. I have taken many other, faster acting medications(many with adverse side effects)and as of yet have no complaints. It applies easily and is not offensive smelling. I find it most effective on my hands, though not completely removing the pain, I have more flexion in my fingers now. I will continue t use Voltaren Gel alo ... Show Full Comment

8/8/2013 4:55:19 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched from Celebrex, which I was having no side effects from to Voltaren Gel which gave me chest pains and shortness of breath immediately! I went to a cardiologist and had to wear a Holter monitor for 24 hours and it showed it had effected my heart. I HAD NO HISTORY OF HEART PROBLEMS BEFORE TAKING THIS MEDICATION AND NON SINCE STOPPING IT.

3/21/2013 2:17:30 AM

Reviewer: The_Multiple_Script_Scribe, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Had this and regular Tablet Voltareen Prescribed by my General Physician for Pain, and Multiple cracking sounds that would come from even slightly bending My right big Toe. I have had issues with Gout in that Foot for quite awhile unfortunately. Also, My right Thumb has recently developed into a terrible, terrible Carpal Tunnel, and it, like My big Toe constantly cracks went bent, or even going to ... Show Full Comment

2/16/2013 3:03:38 PM

Reviewer: dick92533, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My knees are shot..I had a TKR on my left knee 15 years ago that didn't work well..My new doctor wants to do a TKR on my right knee,but with one bad result i do not want to chance it..I started using this medication 4 days ago and i see good results on both knees...So far no side affects...

8/28/2012 2:46:56 PM

Reviewer: Uncle Chunk, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
in the AM this med. helps take the edge of my arthritis. VERY easy to use...somewhat long lasting, pleasant scent unlike that of BenGay!